What is an Exotic Massage?
Generally speaking, an exotic massage is one in which areas of the body – such as those around the groin – are a primary area of focus. This is in stark contrast to a therapeutic massage during which the masseuse does not come in contact with these areas.
The primary purpose of an exotic massage is to touch the client in a way that will increase sexual arousal.
Exotic massage is also known as many other names, including: erotic massage, adult massage, happy ending massage, or “rub and tug” massage.
More Erotic Massage FAQsAll Erotic Massage FAQs
- Do I have to tip my exotic massage attendant?
- How do I pay for an erotic massage?
- How do I pick my massage parlour attendant?
- How long is the massage and what if I need more time?
- How much can I expect to pay?
- Is there massage parlour etiquette I should know about?
- Should I make an erotic massage appointment?
- Should I shower before an erotic massage?
- What if I 'finish' before my time is up?
- What is a room fee/door fee?
- Where can I get an Exotic Massage?
- Will the parlor receptionist discuss 'extra services' over the phone?